Trimester – T3, 2020
Unit Code – HI5013
Unit Title – Managing Across Borders
Assessment Type – Group Case Study Analysis Assignment
Assessment Title – Analysis Of A Multi-National Corporation (MNC) Case Study
Weight – 40%
Word limit – Maximum 3,000 words
HI5013 Group Assignment Specifications
This group case study analysis is an opportunity for students to demonstrate their understanding of unit concepts, apply their knowledge of the theories and unit material learned and develop group-based problem-solving skills and then apply them to a contemporary multinational entity operating in different markets around the world.
Group Assignment Details
The case study can be selected from the websites as provided or from another source, provided that it is deemed an acceptable and credible academic source and is approved by the Unit Co-coordinator. Once approved, students must post a message stating their selected company case study to prevent any duplication!
The case study is to be based on a well-known multi-national corporation (MNC). Students must ensure that their case study has not been selected by another group. Analyse the selected and approved multi-national corporation’s (MNC) case study in terms of the following key topics:
- Corporate decision making
- Strategy and Globalization footprint i.e. which markets has the MNC penetrated.
- Organizational Issues
- Human Resources Management, including training and employment relations
In This Report
- Use sub-headings
- Use appropriate paragraphing
- Reference the sources used with correct in-text citation conventions / protocols.
- Provide a full list of references at the end using correct referencing conventions
- Check the safe-assign report and re-submit if it is Medium or High risk.
- Students will need to work in co-operative groups and select a case study after careful consideration.
- Students should supplement their knowledge with wide research of the MNC in the case study and consider referencing other academic sources, which will support their case study analysis.
- Finally, students will need to discuss the case study and collectively determine the key problems and issues, specify the main problem / challenge, determine alternative courses of action for the MNC, carefully evaluate each course of action and lastly, make a recommendation as to what the best course of action is for the MNC, based on your group discussion.
- Students should then prepare and complete a group report, which covers the key topics within the overall case study analysis.
- Students must follow the correct in-text citation conventions / protocols and end of report referencing conventions using the Harvard referencing style.
Assignment Structure Requirements And Guidance
- Holmes Institute Cover Page [This is essential and must be completed accurately. This is availableon Blackboard]
- Executive Summary – This should be a concise summary of the main argument and theconclusions made.
- Introduction paragraph –A short paragraph which includes the background, scope and the mainpoints raised in the report in order of importance. There should also be a brief conclusion statement at the end of the Introduction.
- Main Body of the report contains clear Topic Headings for each paragraph provided.
- Appropriate paragraphing must be used – each paragraph should include detailed information, which elaborates on the main points raised in the Introduction. This is where in-text citation is required and reference is made to specific references and other information obtained from research.
- Page Numbers must be used – this is best practice and ensures the report is well presented and formatted.
- Reference the sources used with correct in-text citation conventions. Follow the Harvard method.
- Reference List at the end must be in the Harvard Style and be mainly academic Journal Articles.
- The report must be within the 3,000-word limit.
- Check the safe-assign report and modify the submission if it is Medium or High risk. You have up to three attempts. NOTE: The report must be submitted through Safe-Assign.
Order HI5013 Managing Across Border Assignment from Sourceessay.com and get instant online assignment help .
If you are thinking to buy assignments or looking for urgent online assignment help, then SourceEssay essay writing service in York would be the best destination for you. Contact our writer to know more about our services