The newest breakthroughs in this subject are the topic of this two-year advanced diploma. You will be prepared to take on a management job in the hotel business once you have completed the programme.
This two-year advanced diploma emphasises the most recent advancements in the subject. Students will be prepared to take on a management job in the hotel business once they have completed the programme.
This diploma will provide students with the leadership skills and competences needed to effectively manage a team and operations in the tourist and hospitality business, as well as an awareness of organisational behaviour. Learn how to lead with service excellence in Canada and beyond, from operational tactics and marketing prowess to how to handle performance and control systems.
The curriculum concentrates on the most recent advancements in the sector
By studying Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op students will be able to
• Provide excellent customer service by demonstrating effective leadership and teamwork, as well as recognising the differences between individual, interpersonal, and organisational behaviour.
Recognize and comprehend the manager’s position in the hospitality and tourism business.
• Develop professional hospitality management competencies and discover the fundamentals underlying important management concepts such as operational plans, performance and control systems, and successful marketing tactics with the Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op.
• Appreciate the distinction between individual, interpersonal, and collective organisational behaviour and how to achieve exceptional customer service through successful leadership and teamwork
• Appreciate and understand the role of the manager in the hospitality and tourism business
The modules include:
1. Hospitality Career Readiness
2. Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism
3. Front Office Operations
4. Food and Beverage Operations
5. Food Sanitation, Safety and Health
6. Hospitality Accounting
7. Customer Service
8. Organizational Behavior in Hospitality Industry
9. Facilities and Operations Management
10. Food and Beverage Management
11. Human Resource Management
12. Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events
13. Marketing in Hospitality and Tourism
14. Trends & Issues in Hospitality and Tourism Industry
15. Resort Management
16. Niche and Specialty Tourism
17. Work Placement
Why choose SourceEssay experts
Get immediate help with your writing assignments. Make a custom assignment by writing it with the specification in mind and including references and images as needed. Our team of experts ensures that students receive all of the assistance they require under one roof, from assignment preparation to editing.
Before submitting your work, hire an expert to proofread it and uncover any flaws. Before submitting their work, Canadian students have the option of paying a professional to analyse it and find any flaws. Students understand how difficult it is to proofread and find faults in their work, which is why we provide the Student Assignment Guide. We make certain that the research we’re offered for calibration is free of faults and plagiarised content.
Get assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by chat, phone, and email. The nicest thing about our service is that students can contact us at any moment. Our staff of experts is available to students 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by chat, phone, or email. We support students 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure they never miss a deadline.
Speak with a specialist on the go. Our live chat services are available to students in Canada. Your personal coursework help assistant will be there for you even if you are not at home. You can speak with an expert or call us whenever you want if you need help.
Recognize the ramifications for students who do not complete assignments on time. We relieve the students of their responsibilities and allow them to unwind. It also helps students reduce stress and anxiety while enhancing focus by allowing them to complete work on time, even within 24 hours. Our team of professionals is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help students with last-minute assignments.