With the introduction of NDIS throughout Australia, the demand for skilled disabled people is increasing. Individual Support (Disability) provides the knowledge and skills to provide outstanding customer service as a disability support worker in a community service environment. Study online, on campus, and at work to develop skills in disability care. The course provides personal and proactive behavioral support, empowers people with disabilities, and develops skills that contribute to the continued development of client skills.
Why study this course?
• Enjoy the convenience of the blended learning model. Study online and on campus and get part-time training in the disability services industry.
• Assistance in achieving your goals. As part of your research, we will organize an internship for you with a well-known employer in the field of persons with disabilities. Receive ongoing guidance and training to help you acquire the skills and knowledge you need to become disabled.
• Individual Support (Disability) Certificate III is an opportunity to complete a Nursing Diploma at the Open Colleges School of Health. This state-recognized qualification helps you become disabled and teach you:
• Skills to empower and support people with disabilities • Legal and ethical labor practices
• How to follow safe labor practices for customer service directly in the role of persons with disabilities
• Understand and practice what it means to work with a “strength-based approach”
• Community participation and social inclusion improvement for persons with disabilities
• How to promote responsible behavior
• Learning strategies for developing high-level communication skills.
Courses to be covered under CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
|HLTAAP001||Recognise healthy body systems|
|CHCDIS007||Facilitate the empowerment of people with a disability|
|CHCDIS002||Follow established person-centred behaviour supports|
|CHCCCS015||Provide individualised support|
|CHCCOM005||Communicate and work in health or community services|
|CHCLEG001||Work legally and ethically|
|HLTWHS002||Follow safe work practices for direct client care|
|CHCDIS001||Contribute to ongoing skills development using a strengths-based approach|
|CHCDIS003||Support community participation and social inclusion|
|CHCDIV001||Work with diverse people|
|CHCCCS023||Support independence and wellbeing|
|HLTINF001||Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures|
|CHCDIS004||Communicate using augmentative and alternative communication strategies|
Module 8 – Structured workplace learning
Why hire experts from SourceEssay?
- In-depth quality research papers
Experts from SourceEssay understand that writing a research paper individual support disability requires a lot of research. The more information you have about the topic, the more informative will the research paper be. Assignment experts from SourceEssay can now assist students in extracting relevant information useful for the research paper.
- On-Time delivery
Since the research takes away most of the productive time, students often face challenges in completing the homework assignments on time. Suppose they are working on it all by themselves. Experts from SourceEssay help students complete their homework assignments in time.
- 24/7 support
Students are offered 24/7 online assistance. We at SourceEssay offer students with human individual support online assignment help where we have a strong customer support team. We stay connected with students 24/7.
- Customized homework assignments at reasonable rates
Students can now hire experts from SourceEssay and make them write customized homework assignments at reasonable rates. There is no need to pay any additional charges. Students can now pay a nominal one-time charge and complete their assignments in time.