The Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management focuses on the most recent advancements in the hospitality and tourism industries. It will assist students in recognising and comprehending the techniques and concepts used in the hotel and tourist industries. Students are encouraged to focus on building professional hotel qualities such as effective communication, excellent customer service, leadership, teamwork, and other industry-related professionalism themes.
The modules include:
1. Hospitality Career Readiness
2. Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism
3. Front Office Operations
4. Food and Beverage Operations
5. Food Sanitation, Safety and Health
6. Hospitality Accounting
7. Customer Service
8. Organizational Behavior in Hospitality Industry
9. Facilities and Operations Management
10. Food and Beverage Management
11. Human Resource Management
12. Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events
13. Marketing in Hospitality and Tourism
14. Trends & Issues in Hospitality and Tourism Industry
15. Resort Management
16. Niche and Specialty Tourism
The Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management is designed to give students the following skills:
• To prepare graduates with the essential skills and expertise to work in the hotel and tourism business right away.
• To prepare students to make managerial-level decisions and solve problems in order to provide excellent customer service.
• To instill in pupils a critical understanding of the managerial positions in the hotel and tourism industries.
• To strengthen their problem-solving skills, improve their capacity to communicate, and work successfully as individuals and as members of a team within the hotel and tourism industry.
Why should you use SourceEssay for help with your Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management assignment?
• Consult an Expert – Students in Canada can use our live chat feature while on the site. If you need essay writing help Edmonton, you can chat with our experts online or call us at any time that is convenient for you.
• You must submit your work on time – We understand the penalties for students who do not finish their tasks on time. We take away the stress of incomplete assignments and provide pupils some breathing room. We also ensure that students are free of concern and tension, allowing them to focus better, by guaranteeing that their projects will be delivered on time, even if the deadline is less than 24 hours.
Our subject matter experts from SourceEssay are accessible to assist students with last-minute tasks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• The assignment is free of errors – We have a team of subject matter experts with years of experience generating flawless papers. Our experts are well-versed in ways for avoiding plagiarism and ensuring that our work are not rejected owing to plagiarism.