Whether you are starting your own business, or thinking of taking the next step in your accounting or bookkeeping career, or in case you have been looking to register as a Business Activity Statement (BAS) agent, this qualification is definitely going to be proven beneficial for you. You get to accumulate all the knowledge and skills you need to get there.
The Accounting and Bookkeeping FNS40217 Certificate IV further teaches you many useful financial skills, including:
• Accounting and bookkeeping basics
• How to create financial reports and manage your operating budget
• Establishment and operation of accounting system (including cloud computing practice)
• Payroll management and business activity report (BAS) preparation • Financial industry customer service standards
• Design and create business documents
• SME planning
• Accounting and Bookkeeping
FNS40217 Certificate IV is specially designed for the current tasks of the bookkeeping and bookkeeping industry, maximizing the chances of success.
• This course meets the educational requirements of the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) for enrolling as a Business Evidence Agent (BAS), as the two units are approved by the TPB. Other conditions apply, including the duration of the hands-on experience.
• Learn financial skills ranging from creating operating budgets and financial reports to setting up and running accounting systems, managing salaries, and creating business records
. • Signing up for this course will provide both the Australian Bookkeeper Network (ABN) and the Association of Certified Accountants (IPA) with a $ 400 worth of free 12-month membership. It’s a great opportunity to learn from the best and expand your network.
• Exclusive access to Reckon One accounting software for 24 months to practice your newly acquired skills.
• This course aims to provide you with the practical skills and knowledge you need to make a name for yourself in the accounting industry.
Courses to be covered under FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping,
Foundations in accounting and bookkeeping
|FNSACC311||Process financial transactions and extract interim reports|
|FNSACC312||Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers|
|BSBFIA401||Prepare financial reports|
Requirements for non-reporting entities
|FNSACC414||Prepare financial statements for non-reporting entities|
|BSBSMB412||Introduce cloud computing into business operations|
Computerised accounting systems
|FNSACC416||Set up and operate a computerised accounting system|
|FNSTPB402||Establish and maintain payroll systems|
Managing business activity statements
|FNSTPB401||Complete business activity and instalment activity statements|
Implement Customer Service Standards
|BSBCUS403||Implement customer service standards|
Working effectively in financial services
|FNSACC408||Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry|
Designing business documents
|BSBITU306||Design and produce business documents|
|FNSACC412||Prepare operational budgets|
Small business planning
|BSBSMB404||Undertake small business planning|
Why hire experts from SourceEssay?
- In-depth quality research papers
Experts from SourceEssay understand that writing a research paper on accounting and bookkeeping requires a lot of research. The more information you have about the topic, the more informative the research paper will be. Assignment experts from SourceEssay can now assist students in extracting relevant information useful for the research paper.
- On-Time delivery
Since the research takes away most of the productive time, students often face challenges in completing the homework assignments on time. Suppose they are working on it all by themselves. Experts from SourceEssay help students complete their homework assignments in time.
- 24/7 support
Students are offered 24/7 online assistance. We at SourceEssay offer students with accounting and bookkeeping assignment help where we have a strong customer support team. We stay connected with students 24/7.
- Customized homework assignments at reasonable rates
Students can now hire experts from SourceEssay and make them write customized homework assignments at reasonable rates. There is no need to pay any additional charges. Students can now pay a nominal one-time charge and complete their assignments in time.