With the CHC52015 Community Services Diploma, you will learn how to communicate with people from a variety of social, financial and cultural backgrounds and provide appropriate support.
Learn how to reach out to customers, accurately assess their needs, and develop and implement service programs. Victorian students only:
This course is not suitable for students who want to work in Victorian child protection practices. Visit the Australian Community Workers Association (ACWA) website (www.acwaorg.au) for the appropriate course.
What you learn
• Improve your communication skills to better hear and understand people’s different problems, backgrounds and situations.
• Learn how to accurately evaluate your customers and connect to the most beneficial services.
• Gain a better understanding of legal and ethical compliance with your work. • Learn how to develop and implement communication strategies and service programs in the workplace.
Why study this course?
• The CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services is a nationally recognized course developed in collaboration with industry experts.
• The topics covered are specially selected to provide learners with the relevant basic skills to meet the demands of the industry.
• Enter the community services sector and learn the practical skills and knowledge needed to really change people’s lives.
• For graduates of this degree aiming for higher education, a clear description of Charles Sturt University has been established.
• This is a blended learning course. This means that you can enjoy the flexibility and freedom of learning online in combination with the hands-on experience of face-to-face learning. Potential career achievements
• Case coordinator
• Caseworker or case manager
• Community service staff
• Case management supervisor
• team leader
• Program coordinator
• Community services for managers
Courses to be covered under CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
Fundamentals of Community Services
|CHCDIV003||Manage and promote diversity|
|CHCCOM003||Develop workplace communication strategies|
Legal and Ethical Compliance
|CHCLEG003||Manage legal and ethical compliance|
|CHCMGT005||Facilitate workplace debriefing and support processes|
Client Assessment and Case Management
|CHCCSM005||Develop, facilitate and review all aspects of case management|
|CHCDEV001||Confirm client developmental status|
Develop Service Programs
|CHCCCS007||Develop and implement service programs|
|CHCDEV002||Analyse impacts of sociological factors on clients in community work and services|
Safety and Care in Community Services
|HLTWHS004||Manage work health and safety|
|HLTAID011||Provide First Aid|
Professional Experience Placement (PEP)
|PEP||Professional Experience Placement|
|CHCPRT001||Identify and respond to children and young people at risk|
|CHCCSL001||Establish and confirm the counselling relationship|
|CHCPRP003||Reflect on and improve own professional practice|
|CHCCSM006||Provide case management supervision|
Projects and Budgets
|BSBFIM501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work|
Why hire experts from SourceEssay?
- In-depth quality research papers
Experts from SourceEssay understand that writing a research paper on community services requires a lot of research. The more information you have about the topic, the more informative will the research paper be. Assignment experts from SourceEssay can now assist students in extracting relevant information useful for the research paper.
- On-Time delivery
Since the research takes away most of the productive time, students often face challenges in completing the homework assignments on time. Suppose they are working on it all by themselves. Experts from SourceEssay help students complete their homework assignments in time.
- 24/7 support
Students are offered 24/7 online assistance. We at SourceEssay offer students with community services assignment help where we have a strong customer support team. We stay connected with students 24/7.
- Customized homework assignments at reasonable rates
Students can now hire experts from SourceEssay and make them write customized homework assignments at reasonable rates. There is no need to pay any additional charges. Students can now pay a nominal one-time charge and complete their assignments in time.