This two-year Co-op Diploma in Hospitality and Tourist Fundamentals programme will prepare you to seek an entry-level qualification in the field of hospitality and tourism management.
Students will be able to:
• Gain specialist knowledge in all aspects of hospitality and tourism from a national and worldwide viewpoint by doing this programme.
• Understand what it means to provide five-star service in order to meet your clients’ needs.
• Understand basic marketing concepts and terminologies, as well as food hygiene and safety issues.
• Work on soft and hard talents that are valued by all industries, no matter what role you’re in. You’ll also learn about the various terms used in this field.
• Gain financial knowledge to correctly analyse and understand financial records for accounting purposes.
• Help you through job hunting and interviews while emphasising the necessity of professional conduct.
•To ensure that you give first-class service, develop professional hotel qualities such as efficient communication, good customer service, leadership, and teamwork.
• Gain supervised practical job experience in a field that is directly relevant to your academic and career objectives.
• Gain an understanding of the principles and processes of a variety of hospitality functions, such as front desk operations, housekeeping, and food and beverage production, to become immediately effective in the hospitality and tourism business.
• Add Canadian job experience to your resume.
• Co-op placement is guaranteed
The modules include:
1. Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism
2. Food and Safety Management
3. Academic & Professional Enhancement Skills in Hospitality and Tourism
4. Introduction to Customer Service
5. Accounting Fundamentals for Hospitality and Tourism
6. Introduction to Marketing in Hospitality and Tourism
7. Job Search Preparation and Post Placement Study
8. Work Placement
The job placement is an important aspect of the educational process for students. This allows classroom theory to be applied to real-world learning settings and stimulates the application of theory and knowledge in the right context.
Why should you use SourceEssay specialists to complete your Diploma in Fundamentals of Hospitality and Tourism Co-op assignments?
· SourceEssay experts aid students in completing their papers. They help pupils develop problem-solving skills. Our knowledgeable professors are willing to share their knowledge of the field with their students, as well as provide full assistance and check on your progress on a regular basis.
· They educate students how to transform raw data into usable data that can be used to complete tasks.
· They also assist students in producing tasks in excellent English and overcoming language hurdles.
· They educate pupils how to reference a document in a variety of ways.
· They proofread students’ essays to verify that they are free of factual errors and grammatical problems.
So, if you’re having trouble writing assignments on Co-op Diploma in Hospitality and Tourist Fundamentals and need some help, you can contact essay typer Montreal at any time of the day. Make contact with SourceEssay’s highly dedicated and skilled essay assistants and have them produce that essay for you without having to pay through the nose.