Personalized Support CHC33015 Certificate III provides essential skills and knowledge for the role of care and support staff in the elderly care department of local governments and inpatients.
Offering this course at Open College Health School, this course is structured to offer both aging specialization and home and community specialization in one qualification. Individually supported CHC33015 Certificate III is communicated using a flexible methodology that uses online learning and face-to-face events on campus. Successful completion of this geriatric medical training is an opportunity to obtain a health diploma at an open college health school.
Why study this course?
• Enjoy the convenience of a mixed learning program combined with an online, supportive face-to-face learning experience on the campus of the State-of-the-art Clinical Skills Institute in Keswick, South Australia or Perth, Western Australia.
• Get hands-on training in a real community or elderly care facility. We will organize an appropriate internship for you and support you so that you can get the best possible work experience.
• Acquire the skills needed to make a difference in the community and the geriatric health industry. Learn more about the Open Colleges School of Health. Click here for policy and procedure details. If you want to study 100% online, here are the course options (note that there are no government discounts on online courses).
Providing professional experience As part of this course, you must complete a total of 120 hours (3 weeks) of Mandatory Professional Experience Placement (PEP) in senior or community care. Internships give you the opportunity to hone your skills in the real world and gain valuable experience in the workplace. Internships are arranged, fully supported and supported by the Open Colleges School of Health. The internship is full-time, unpaid and after the industry’s customary shift. This may include night shifts, weekends and public holidays. All of the following prerequisites must be proven before deployment:
• Current (within 12 months) clear and unobtrusive national police checks • Current First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
• Current certificate for manual processing • Current vaccination card showing current vaccination and / or immunity evidence recommended by the Australian Ministry of Health in the vaccination recommendations for healthcare professionals
Courses to be covered
Module 1 – Orientation
Module 2 – Working Safely
|HLTWHS002||Follow safe work practices for direct client care|
Module 3 – Individualised support, communication and working legally and ethically
|CHCCCS015||Provide individualised support|
|CHCCOM005||Communicate and work in health or community services|
|CHCLEG001||Work legally and ethically|
Module 4 – Working with diversity and supporting independence
|CHCCCS023||Support independence and wellbeing|
|CHCDIV001||Work with diverse people|
Module 5 – Meeting the needs of older people
|HLTAAP001||Recognise healthy body systems|
|CHCAGE001||Facilitate the empowerment of older people|
|CHCCCS011||Meet personal support needs|
Module 6 – Supporting relationships and providing home and community support
|CHCCCS025||Support relationships with carers and families|
|CHCHCS001||Provide home and community support services|
Module 7 – Infection control
|HLTINF001||Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures|
Module 8 – Supporting people living with dementia
|CHCAGE005||Provide support to people living with dementia|
Module 9 – Professional Experience Placement (PEP)
Why hire experts from SourceEssay?
- In-depth quality research papers
Experts from SourceEssay understand that writing a research paper individual support home and community requires a lot of research. The more information you have about the topic, the more informative will the research paper be. Assignment experts from SourceEssay can now assist students in extracting relevant information useful for the research paper.
- On-Time delivery
Since the research takes away most of the productive time, students often face challenges in completing the homework assignments on time. Suppose they are working on it all by themselves. Experts from SourceEssay help students complete their homework assignments in time.
- 24/7 support
Students are offered 24/7 online assistance. We at SourceEssay offer students with individual support home and community online assignment help where we have a strong customer support team. We stay connected with students 24/7.
- Customized homework assignments at reasonable rates
Students can now hire experts from SourceEssay and make them write customized homework assignments at reasonable rates. There is no need to pay any additional charges. Students can now pay a nominal one-time charge and complete their assignments in time.