Nursing students have always had trouble writing assignments. This is because it is more of a practical subject. Nursing students have to go through hours of internship. And most importantly the reason why they struggle with their assignments is because they hardly find time for their assignments.
Reasons Why Nursing Students Struggle With Their Assignments
- Lack Of Time – Nursing studentsare always seen running after deadlines this is bcause they spend most of their productive time in the hospital or nursing homes. Nursing is a subject that gives equal importance to both practical and physical training. But there is just 24 hours in a day. And after students are done with their practical training they hardly have any time left for their assignments. This is more the reason why students are seen running after their deadlines.
- Long Working Hours- Nurses deal with humans and their main objective is to treat the sick people and help them get well soon. It is a profession that requires a lot of hard work and dedication. The average work time of nurses is 12 hours in a day. This is why by the time students complete their shifts they are very tired and in no mood to sit with their assignments. Long working hours and the fact that they spend most of the period standing on their legs exhaust them completely by the time they return to the university. They hardly have any time to work on their assignments. This is why the majority of nursing students seek help from essay writers online. They are professional nursing experts. They make sure students get to complete their nursing assignments in time.
- More Keen To Do Practical Assignments- Not to mention the practical assignments that nursing students are assigned for example working in a hospital assisting their senior doctors is way more interesting than the theory assignments. As because, while working in the hospital nursing students get an opportunity to deal with real-time cases. They are constantly faced with situations where they have to make instant decisions and the challenges they face are way more interesting than the hypothetical situations they deal with in their assignments. This is a major reason why students spend less time writing their assignments.
- Job Role Of A Nursing Student As An Intern – The main objective of a nursing student is to analyze the situation of a student. They usually follow a eight step process to analyze a patient before the mode of treatment is decided. This process includes consideration where the current situation and discomforts of a patient is known about being sympathetic towards the patient, gathering information, analysis, identification of problem where the nursing students get to the root cause of the problem, establishing goals where the patient’s condition is kept in mind and based on that the level of recovery is decided and also communicated to the patients by the nursing students, implementation- a process where the treatment is being implemented, evaluation of outcomes, and most importantly, reflection where a case study is prepared of the patient reflecting on his condition pre and post the treatment after a thorough evaluation of the outcomes.
Why Hire SourceEssay Nursing Experts?
Based on the job role of the nursing students it is clear that to be a good nurse students need to have the capability to analyze situations, should be confident towards their work, they should have proper communication skills so that they can communicate with the patients faster and should also have problem solving capabilities. So that they are able to take instant solutions to their problems. Along with the above mentioned skills students should also have subject knowledge and compassion towards their patients. It is difficult for students to incorporate all the skills in them at the beginning of the course. However there are some skills like being compassionate and committed towards their profession which are inherent in students but other skills like problem solving capabilities, analytical frame of mind and good communication skills that can be developed with proper training. Most of these skills are acquired by students during the internship period.
This is precisely why students seek nursing assignment help from online experts.
- There are online services like SourceEssay that offer nursing assignment help to students.
- The certified helpers work on the nursing assignments of nursing students when they are busy doing their practical training in the nursing homes and hospitals.
- Qualified subject experts from SourceEssay also clear the doubts of nursing students at any point of the day. They understand that students are busy working long hours in the hospitals. This is the reason why nursing experts from SourceEssay give round the clock assistance to students through chats, calls, and emails. This way students have the privilege to work on their assignments at any point of the day.
- They also proofread the assignments post completion to make sure there are no factual errors.