A literature review is an overall overview of major areas of a research paper which also includes other sources. These sources may include articles, government reports, books, and journals. The description, evaluation and summary of each source is provided in the literature review. A literature review is an integral part of a thesis or dissertation paper.
Why Is A Literature Review Important?
· A literature review is written with the objective to identify areas that will help students get the scholarship. Generally research students are asked to submit a thesis paper based on which their scholarship is approved or disapproved, where they include a section called literature review.
- A literature review is also written to describe the relationship between each source.
- Most importantly a literature review helps research students throw light on different angles of the research paper and identify the weak links in the research paper. i.e. if there are any gaps in the research paper.
- And, lastly a literature review also identifies the areas of further research.
Reasons Why Students Are Scared Of Writing A Literature Review
Fear Of Rejection
Literature review is an important section of the thesis paper. It identifies areas of further research and also the gaps in a research paper. Universities analyze whether a student is worth getting a scholarship or not by checking the quality of their thesis papers. Only upon getting the thesis paper accepted students are liable to avail the scholarship. Since a lot of students come from middle class backgrounds and have financial constraints their focus is on availing the scholarship. So, that they can easily fund their education while studying online; this dependency on scholarships leads to a fear in students. They are scared that if they are not able to get their thesis papers accepted they might have to drop out of their course mid way because of financial limitations. It is because of this fear students prefer seeking online literature review help from SourceEssay experts. There are a team of qualified experts at SourceEssay who give all the required support that a student might need to write a thesis paper.
No Prior Experience
Another reason why students do not prefer writing a literature review on their own is that they have no prior experience of writing a thesis paper. Even though a literature review is written in a particular format. Lack of experience makes it very difficult to write a literature review. In order to write the literature review students should keep basic format in mind. Even if students understand what is being asked for it takes years to master thesis writing skills. This is where SourceEssay experts come into the picture. SourceEssay has stepped forward to offer university assignment help to students. There are a team of highly qualified professional experts who assist students in writing their thesis papers and also assist them in learning the skills of writing a flawless thesis paper.
Lack Of Writing Skills
Language barrier and lack of technical knowledge is another reason why students lack writing skills that are necessary to write a flawless literature review. Often due to language barriers students fail to put their thinking and understanding in words. Because students restrain themselves from expressing their ideas they land up creating thesis papers that hold no water.
Why Enroll In to Write My Thesis Paper For Me?
Students who face issues in writing a thesis paper or are seen running after deadlines can seek immediate assistance from SourceEssay experts because of the following reasons-
- Students can get customized literature writing help from SourceEssay experts. Here the thesis papers are written as per the specifications provided by the university.
- There is no need to pay exorbitant amounts to write thesis papers. Now students can just pay a nominal one time charge based on the volume of the assignment.
- Students can now hire experts who assist them throughout their thesis papers.
- They have a pool of experts who mandatorily run multiple quality checks on the literature review just to ensure that the review is free from plagiarism. Free from errors and most importantly the literature review has been written as per the guidelines provided in the correct format.
Thesis papers always come with deadlines and it is important that students submit their papers on time. Mostly because of bad time management and lack of experience students find difficulties in completing their thesis papers in time. SourceEssay experts make sure students never miss out on their deadlines. They stay connected to students through a strong customer support team and give them round the clock assistance. Any time students feel they are getting stuck and need help in writing a literature review they can reach out to experts for help through chats, calls, and emails. These experts proofread their assignments to make sure they are flawless before they send it to students for final submissions.